If you’ve never worked with a staffing agency like Syndicus NACON before, this is how the placement process works:
- Contact Syndicus NACON about positions you want to fill.
- We’ll assign a recruiter who works primarily with your industry.
- Provide us with position titles and job descriptions. We’ll discuss the needs of your organization to determine how you can benefit most from Syndicus NACON’s services.Sometimes, a client knows there are needs within their organization that aren’t being met, but may not be sure what types of positions to create and staff. In those cases, we will work with you to pinpoint the expertise needed, the position types (direct hire, temporary or temp to hire) and to develop job descriptions.
- The recruiting begins! Our experts have qualified candidates to fill your positions – talented professionals to whom you may not otherwise have access. It’s a combination of continually networking and meeting new job seekers, and getting to know candidates over the years.Some may have temporary Syndicus NACON placements that are ending. Others may have made the short list with a previous client, but the placement went to someone else. Many have been working with Syndicus NACON since we started in 2007.For new recruits, we verify past employers, degrees, and character/skills references. Background checks and drug tests are optional screening services Syndicus NACON provides.
And, we interview all new candidates to find out their career goals and exactly what types of positions/organizations interest them. This helps us make good matches for clients and candidates, so both parties are happy with the placement.
- Once we’ve identified candidates, we’ll make calls to them to discuss the position(s), your firm’s mission and product/service focus, career timing, salary range, their interest, etc. From there, your Syndicus NACON recruiter will create a short-list of people and present you with their credentials.
- After you review our candidate recommendations, Syndicus NACON will arrange interview times with the people from that group you select.
- Post-interview(s), your Syndicus NACON recruiter will contact you to ask how it went, your impressions of the people you met, if you’d like us to set up additional interview rounds, etc.
- When you’re ready to make an offer, Syndicus NACON will continue to be your go-between to close the deal. Temporary and temp-to-hire staff will remain Syndicus NACON employees throughout the placement at your organization. If it’s a direct hire, you will be the candidate’s employer.
- Temporary and temp-to-hire staff log their hours in our timekeeping portal and approved by their manager weekly. These contractors are paid each Friday by Syndicus NACON.
- Syndicus NACON remains your resource after the placement has been made. Keep us informed about how it’s going, especially about any issues that may arise. We want to ensure you’re happy and want to keep the conversation going about future opportunities.